Urea-formaldehyde cover urea-formaldehyde resin is very […]
Urea-formaldehyde cover urea-formaldehyde resin is very special in plastics. It is not a thermoplastic resin, but a thermosetting resin, a polymer formed by the reaction of urea and formaldehyde. The cured resin is colorless and has good light resistance. It can be used for a long time and does not change color, even if it is thermoformed, it will not change color. Various colorants can be added to prepare various bright-colored products.
Advantages of urea-formaldehyde cover
1. Urea-formaldehyde resin has high hardness, sturdiness and durability, is not easy to be scratched, and has good scratch resistance;
2. The texture of the toilet cover made of urea-formaldehyde resin is better than other textures.
3. It is resistant to weak acid, weak alkali, grease and other media, is not easy to damage, and has a long use time.
Disadvantages of urea-formaldehyde cover
1. The processing of urea-formaldehyde resin is not convenient, the technical requirements are higher, and the cost is high.
2. It is easy to absorb water, so the water resistance and electrical resistance are poor, and the heat resistance is not high.
PP cover PP material appeared earlier than other materials, and it is also called polypropylene. Similar to PVC material, PP material is also cheap and easy to process, but its strength, hardness and heat resistance are better than PVC material, and it can be used at about 100 degrees Celsius.
Advantages of PP cover
1. It has good acid and alkali resistance, and can resist a variety of solvents and acid and alkali corrosion. Common acid and alkali solvents have almost no effect on it.
2. Odorless, low density, good electrical resistance and high-frequency insulation, not easily affected by humidity.
Disadvantages of PP cover
1. The anti-aging performance of the PP cover is very poor, usually after two or three years, it has been very aging;
2. The material is soft, not abrasion-resistant, and has poor scratch resistance.