Sanitary ware is a household facility, which mainly inc […]
Sanitary ware is a household facility, which mainly includes toilets and squatting pans. The traditional sanitary ware installation process is to insert a PVC pipe with a socket into the building’s drain pipe in a transitional fit, and then insert the sanitary ware drain pipe into the PVC pipe socket. At the mouth, putty is used to fill the gap at the socket to prevent water leakage. This construction method has three disadvantages:
1. Using putty plugging technology, its quality is affected by many factors such as the operator's technical proficiency and putty preparation quality, and it is difficult to guarantee the installation quality;
2. The reserved length of the PVC pipe socket is not easy to control, especially the small space between the bottom of the sanitary ware and the concrete precast surface is not easy to operate, the construction is time-consuming and time-consuming, and the quality is difficult to guarantee;
3. The surface roughness of PVC pipes is small, and the structural force combined with putty is small. In addition, the coefficient of change in the radial temperature of the PVC pipe is large, and putty fall off and leakage cracks are likely to occur after installation.
The sanitary ware with the improved process has a simple and reasonable structure, easy processing and manufacturing, convenient installation, and a sanitary ware drain connector with good sealing and leak-proof effects. The new process is as follows:
1. The sanitary ware drain connector includes a cylindrical body, and 2 to 5 elastic sealing rings are arranged on the inner wall of one end of the cylindrical body.
2. The sanitary ware launching connector is that the cross section of the elastic sealing ring is wedge-shaped.
3. The cross section of the elastic sealing ring of the sanitary ware drain connector is claw-shaped.
Practical structure is simple, easy to process and manufacture, easy to install and use, which can simplify the water sealing operation process of sanitary ware, reduce labor intensity of workers, save working hours, reduce production costs, and improve the overall sealing and leakage prevention capabilities of building water, which is conducive to promoting the standardization of building water supply and drainage. The implementation and promotion of construction is suitable for the installation of sanitary sewers in various buildings.