If the toilet lid is yellow, apply toothpaste and wait […]
If the toilet lid is yellow, apply toothpaste and wait for about 10 minutes to clean the toilet lid; you can sprinkle baking soda on the toilet lid, brew with hot water and clean it with a brush; pour Coke into the toilet lid and use a brush to remove it; It can be cleaned directly with toilet cleaner; the toilet lid can also be cleaned with bleach solution. The specific methods are as follows:
1. Cleaning the yellow toilet lid with toothpaste has a certain effect. First apply toothpaste on the yellow toilet lid and other yellowed parts, let it wait for about 10 minutes, and then brush the toilet lid. Make the yellow toilet seat white.
2. Baking soda descaling. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of baking soda on the toilet lid, then brew it with hot boiling water, and clean it with a toilet brush to remove lighter dirt. The stubborn stains that have formed can be used together with a vinegar solution, and then washed with a brush after fully soaking.
3. Coke can also be used to clean the toilet lid. Pour the leftover coke into the toilet lid. The dirt can generally be removed after soaking. If the removal is not complete, it can be further removed with a brush.
4. Toilet cleaner is a common method. Pour it into the toilet lid, wait for a while, use the toilet brush to brush it, and then rinse it with clean water.
5. You can also use the bleach solution to clean the toilet lid. If you encounter stubborn stains, brush it a few times, and rinse with water when it is almost cleaned. Table salt and soapy water are commonly used items at home, so it is very convenient to prepare. First, sprinkle salt on the toilet lid, wait for a while, then pour in soapy water to scrub, and finally rinse with clean water.