Maintenance of toilet lid: 1. Do not place it under dir […]
Maintenance of toilet lid:
1. Do not place it under direct sunlight, near a direct heat source or exposed to oily smoke, otherwise it will cause discoloration.
2. Do not place hard and heavy objects, such as water tank covers, flower pots, buckets, basins, etc., otherwise it will scratch the surface or cause cracks.
3. The cover and seat ring should be cleaned with a soft cloth. Strong acid, strong carbon and decontamination powder should not be used for cleaning. Do not use volatile agents, thinners or other chemicals to clean, otherwise it will corrode the surface. Do not use sharp objects such as wire brushes or blades for cleaning.
4. When the cover is installed in a non-water tank or a low-water tank, people cannot lean back, otherwise it will break.
5. The cover plate should be opened and closed gently to avoid direct collision with the water tank and leaving marks that affect the appearance; or may cause breakage.
6. Please pay attention to products that use metal seat hinges (metal screws), do not allow acid and alkali solvents to attach to the product, otherwise it will be easy to rust.
Cleaning the toilet lid:
1. Do not allow abrasive chemicals and cosmetics (such as nail polish and aftershave) to directly touch the toilet cover, because they will damage the surface.
2. The patterned wooden cover requires special maintenance and cleaning, and only mild detergent (such as dish detergent) can be used for cleaning.
3. The cover plate with the movable soft foam ring-shaped toilet seat should not be cleaned in the dishwasher, dryer or other hot cleaning appliances.
4. You can use dish detergent and water to clean the cover, or use a special cleaner for the toilet cover, and clean it with a soft sponge or cloth.
5. After rinsing, dry it with a soft towel, and then dry the cover to ensure that the key parts are completely dry.
6. If you remove the toilet cover, consider using a large basin to help clean it.